Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford pics

• 08-09-2007 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys, anyone here have any pics of waterford city? Man I miss the place. Living in the US and havent been home in almost 3 years. Would sure love to see some pics of the place!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Typhoon

Hi mutabi,

you'l have to try get home for a visit

today was an absolute scorcher here..tramore was fabulous...

heres one I took last year

check out www.upthedeise.com thers a few of the lads have loads of pics on that

WaterfordByNight.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Great Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mutabi

Yah I plan on being home for a lil while sometime in February. Thanks for the pic. Really nice one. Did you take that from Jurys? I tried to take a pic of the city from up there prob 7 years ago now. Didnt turn out so well haha. Needed a better camera. Thanks again and I will sure check out that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

walkin-026.jpg

A shot from last year, early morning from Rice Bridge ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fajitasgtr/sets/72157594529256400/

I haven't updated that set in a while though.

• Advertisement

Dang guys, when I asked for photos, I really wasnt expecting professional photos. I am seriously impressed. Absolutely wonderful photos! Keep'em coming!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

Simply amazing. It really is wonderful seeing pics of the city again. 3 years seems like a lifetime. Seeing the pictures of the native americans is kinda funny as I am technically living on a reservation here in Oklahoma haha. Native Americans everywhere!.

One thing I have noticed about all the pics, is how things move on, get developed. And its good in a way, but also kinda sad to see the old things gone. Old roads being replaced with bigger wider roads. Big new apartment complexes. Pictures are an amazing way to look back in time.

Thanks again to everyone for contributing. It has been a wonderful weekend looking back at my home. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Fajitas! wrote:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fajitasgtr/sets/72157594529256400/

I haven't updated that set in a while though.
    Some fantastic photos there, for sure. How about making some of them available in bigger sizes? I'm on the lookout for a new wallpaper :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Let me know which ones ye want, and I'll sort you out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 papa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Typhoon

jebus nice pics lads....!

Advertisement