Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Humour

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That should Finnish the argument...

Taxi...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

BTW you and the majority should read before mouthing off, I've no problem with a BAN , I've a problem with a MOD in the manner in which the ban was made. My gripe is with a MOD who uses bleach to wash his arse, and makes unnecessary smart ass comments in the course, well Abhauen Herr Karoma!

So your problem is that Karoma no longer has a brown back door? What the hell?

While I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a thread before in which the opening post made any possible mention of Godwin's law redundant. I'm impressed, in a horrible rubbernecking sort of way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

The halocaust you say, I think I read that book. Bit unbelievable if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

RoundyMooney.well you're like the proverbial broken record but quick to press the insult button. You remind me of the jack in a box. Pops up to make a squeak to only disappear.

Setting aside the squeaking remarks, perhaps you can show some examples to illustrate some positive contributions you've made.........eh, yeh thought so.

BTW you and the majority should read before mouthing off, I've no problem with a BAN , I've a problem with a MOD in the manner in which the ban was made. My gripe is with a MOD who uses bleach to wash his arse, and makes unnecessary smart ass comments in the course, well Abhauen Herr Karoma!

If he just issued a ban that would be different , but like a dog he thinks he can patronisely piss all over the place. No way Herr Domestos. Do the banning, get rid of your silly graphics but if you want to insult people be prepared to get it back.

I reject as humour people making fun of tragic events.

So the Feedback area provides little opportunity to point out issues but more of a platform for sideline tossers to throw in snide comments.

That's it now, I'm off to enjoy my ban.

Seriously though, GTFO teh internets!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I suggested the name Lolocaust for the forum.

The week after I created it, I had the (literally) the worst run of luck of my life. My conclusion? The Jews were offended at me. I've since converted to International Jewry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

swasticat.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Seriously though, GTFO teh internets!!!!!!

Honestly, who gives a **** what you think. GFY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

stevenmu wrote:
    I don't get it ? You're complaining about something in case other people are offended ?
    It reads like he's joking about the holocaust but phrasing it as a complaint about imaginary jokes about the holocaust so as to pre-empt complaints about it and giving him a platform to play at being a liberal while he's really being an offensive little ****.
    Ibid wrote:
    I suggested the name Lolocaust for the forum.
    I don't think holocaust was a particularly good metaphor for the Nazi genocides. Shoah/השואה is a much better word.

Since it's ὁλόκαυστον is burnt completely, lolocaust presumably means burnt by laughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

More on the lines of died laughing.
    We don't actually intend to offend anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

RoundyMooney.well you're like the proverbial broken record but quick to press the insult button. You remind me of the jack in a box. Pops up to make a squeak to only disappear.

Don't you worry, Trolly McTroll, I'm not going anywhere. I'd hate to deprive you of the opportunity to rail against everything that offends your oversensitive and rather questionable judgement.
    Setting aside the squeaking remarks, perhaps you can show some examples to illustrate some positive contributions you've made.........eh, yeh thought so.

I don't really need to, do I? I haven't made a name for myself as a malcontent whinger and troll. You were trolling from day one on the Motors fora, and you're still at it.

I read the thread, but as alluded to above, this is a wider issue, in that you crib and cry (on this forum in particular) in a deluded (although not wholely unsuccessful) attempt to draw attention to yourself. Your silly little insults do nothing to help your case, although in fairness, at this stage there's probably not a whole lot that could do so.
    If he just issued a ban that would be different , but like a dog he thinks he can patronisely piss all over the place. No way Herr Domestos. Do the banning, get rid of your silly graphics but if you want to insult people be prepared to get it back.

Right... Read that again would you?
    I reject as humour people making fun of tragic events.

So the Feedback area provides little opportunity to point out issues but more of a platform for sideline tossers to throw in snide comments.

So do all right thinking people. Sadly for you, that's not what happened in this instance.

Valid Feedback threads are, however the thread may meander, inevitably successful in reaching a valid conclusion. The fact that any gripe by you fails in doing so reflects on you, and not on the established complaints process (for want of a better description) employed by this site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Talliesin wrote:
    lolocaust presumably means burnt by laughter.
    It means "funny on a scale that kills 6 million people."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Don't you worry, Trolly McTroll, I'm not going anywhere. I'd hate to deprive you of the opportunity to rail against everything that offends your oversensitive and rather questionable judgement.

I don't really need to, do I? I haven't made a name for myself as a malcontent whinger and troll. You were trolling from day one on the Motors fora, and you're still at it.

I read the thread, but as alluded to above, this is a wider issue, in that you crib and cry (on this forum in particular) in a deluded (although not wholely unsuccessful) attempt to draw attention to yourself. Your silly little insults do nothing to help your case, although in fairness, at this stage there's probably not a whole lot that could do so.

Right... Read that again would you?

So do all right thinking people. Sadly for you, that's not what happened in this instance.

Valid Feedback threads are, however the thread may meander, inevitably successful in reaching a valid conclusion. The fact that any gripe by you fails in doing so reflects on you, and not on the established complaints process (for want of a better description) employed by this site.

Please spare us the labour worn constipated pregnant elephant efforts to make a point.

If you're going to dig, do it right and come back with something. Go on go off and complete your homework and report back accurately when all is finished. Otherwise park the moanings. Although I only did quick a look I was unable to find and useful contributions you've made yourself. On the contrary if you're not arselicking you're slagging.

That said you've got to have some useful knowledge it in the first place if you want to help others. So IMO I'd rather challenge (or you might say whinger) than be some faceless arselicker of no significance to the point in hand.

Now can someone greased that squeak.

I'll happily continue in AH in due course, meanwhile leave some space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

So IMO I'd rather challenge
    I love it when they pump up their own self-importance by describing themselves like some sort of Socrates-like gadfly when they're just pulling on their own e-genitals.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Huh?

Edit: Directed at sonnenblumen, not Talliesin, who posted seconds before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I notice that Bertie got a bleach job recently. Someone should have told him it was for the other end - then again, maybe he went halves with someone? :eek:

If the Aryan look lasts til Ash Wednesday, it will go well with the vestigial swastika he gets painted on his forehead on that day every year.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Tut Tut Devore....... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53924039&postcount=18

Even if you do own the ball.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Class I want that hat for my pussy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Anti semitic references FTW!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!1111

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lock.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Excellent post Mooney. Tis clear that this chap has nothing to contribute apart from crying, winging and bitching about every little thing.

I hearby call, since he is constantly being an arse, that the judges put him into prison and accidentally loose the key. (Best keep him away from others, for fear he will find something wrong with them and start a rant)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

All of this relevant posting aside, I still want to know what on earth Karoma's alleged anal-bleaching practices have to do with his ability to moderate any section of boards.ie. In fact, going further, I demand that Karoma's ringpiece be inspected by the admins so that they can comment on whether it is, in fact, a suitable backdoor for a mod to be making use of!

/dons tinfoil hat

Unless....Karoma has access to a time machine (obtained through being part of Teh Mod Conspiracy ZOMG!) and travelled back in time, thus getting a pic of himself squeezing one out already posted up on boards for this exact purpose!

There you have it! Proof that it was actually Karoma's fault Degsy got banned from the Thunderdome!

Methinks I'll be leaving around now...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Who cares about the complaining? It hardly matters when most of what he types makes no sense. Who wants to know about Karoma's bleached blonde ass curls? Or a pregnant elephant? What does a pregnant elephant have to do with insulting someone?

Btw, what is lolocaust?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

krazy_8s wrote:

Btw, what is lolocaust?

The bottom of the internet, where all the filth ends up.....:D

krazy_8s wrote:
    Who cares about the complaining? It hardly matters when most of what he types makes no sense. Who wants to know about Karoma's bleached blonde ass curls? Or a pregnant elephant? What does a pregnant elephant have to do with insulting someone?

Btw, what is lolocaust?

Quoted for the truth of the bolded statement above. We're talking about a poster who doesn't understand how confusing the words "right-ist" and "righteous" might lead to confusion, fer crying out loud. Dim as a penny candle, to coin a phrase. That or he enjoys living underneath bridges and beating people with clubs.

Anyway. Back to Karoma's blonde bottom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Fysh wrote:

Anyway. Back to Karoma's blonde bottom...

ah oui L'Arse de triomphe
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I need access to lolocaust.......what is it?

MrP

Advertisement