Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

MrPudding wrote:
    I need access to lolocaust.......what is it?

MrP
    I swap you for access to FNWAI, whatever that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Terry wrote:
    I swap you for access to FNWAI, whatever that is.
    Fold, No, Wait, All In! ie: poker, if ye didn't know.

the_syco wrote:
    Fold, No, Wait, All In! ie: poker, if ye didn't know.
    Cheers. I didn't know.
    I can't give access to lolocaust anyway.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

MrPudding wrote:
    I need access to lolocaust.......what is it?

MrP

It's a forum for jokes that aren't very PC. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

AC wrote:
    It's a forum for jokes that aren't very PC.

That's possibly the understatement of the year. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Oh yes. The OP is the guy that gets upset if people use "righteous" as defined in the dictionary. It's some sort of personal affront to him or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Incoherent whingers are hardly unusual in feedback, but whingers that are equally linguistically incompetent in more than one language?

That's a skill if ever there was one.

"Far righteous" is my new favourite pseudo-phrase, outside of "sarchasm" as in falling into (©Tar Aldarion, 2006), at least.

No, mere incompetence is ubiquitous. It's his getting upset when people use the words correctly that's funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I don't know what's worse, the petty little whinging, or the fact that they actually paid attention to and were affected by Karoma's antics...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

There's a distinct lack of images in this thread, and quite frankly, if ever a thread needed gratutious amounts of cat pictures, this would be it.

stfu-hitler.jpg
    coolpl8z_lol-stfu.jpg
    faggothg1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

1188245238-fjart.jpg
    Herr K: Whoops ... guess that anal bleaching may not have been such a good idea, after all! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Hagar wrote:
    That's possibly the understatement of the year. :D
    How does one get access to said forum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Sully wrote:
    Tis clear that this chap has nothing to contribute apart from crying, winging and bitching about every little thing.
    They came for the funny cat pictures,
    But I am not a funny cat picture,
    So I did nothing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

They came for the funny cat pictures,
    But I am not a funny cat picture,
    So I did nothing.

I'm going to assume that was a Half Man Half Biscuit reference and grin wholeheartedly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Fysh wrote:
    I'm going to assume that was a Half Man Half Biscuit reference and grin wholeheartedly :D
    Well spotted. Their version was a parody of the original anti-Nazi poem by Pastor Martin Niemöller.

For you, ze thread ist ovah.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Incoherent whingers are hardly unusual in feedback, but whingers that are equally linguistically incompetent in more than one language?

That's a skill if ever there was one.

"Far righteous" is my new favourite pseudo-phrase, outside of "sarchasm" as in falling into (©Tar Aldarion, 2006), at least.

A good example of a space filler, but do you have any examples of some positive posts to demonstrate your credentials. I mean you're being sucha selfrighteous Supermensch, apparently in two languages but so far have seen no evidence.Not untypical of small minds with limited means where comprehension is difficult it is often ridiculed and dismissed as incompetence. Well we've seen no evidence of your wonderful competencies and despite posting over 2000 it would be painful to find any of merit. But why would that surprise me.

I've a much better life in the real world and I pity such folk as you reliant on the virtual world for some form of status. That's a fact and no escaping it.

Yakkety Yack Oscar Bravo Tinky Tonky Over and Out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Oh.

Back to poke a few bears are we, SolemnBlubber?

I thought I did a pretty good job last time dashing your credentials to shreds. Are you saying now I have to prove my own?

If you think I wonder around IRL telling everybody I'm a mod in order to gain some credibility, your grasp on reality is poorer than your Deutsch.

Go fish.

And.

Can we assume by your pitiful attempt at comeback that you've given up on your ill-advised crusade against a respected mod on this site?

If so, I'm glad I took the time to post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

How can we get access to the lollo-thingy

If there was ever a case for banning someone just because we don't like them, then I think sononenonenobubble would be the most shining example available.

• Advertisement

Oh.

If you think I wonder around IRL telling everybody I'm a mod in order to gain some credibility, your grasp on reality is poorer than your Deutsch.

Go fish.

And.

Can we assume by your pitiful attempt at comeback that you've given up on your ill-advised crusade against a respected mod on this site?

If so, I'm glad I took the time to post.

More likely to be a small town mentality from the hobbit radio yet despite all the delusional noises no real proof of true competencies.

I do agree I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to boast about being a Mod least of all, one from an almost dormant forum.

Crusade? Don't be kidding yourself, you ain't worth it.

If there was ever a case for banning someone just because we don't like them, then I think sononenonenobubble would be the most shining example available.

Come on surely you can do better, I mean even a snarled fungus living in the deep shadows of the past must ...........?

Come on surely you can do better, I mean even a snarled fungus living in the deep shadows of the past must ...........?
    Cool. You rhymed "Hungus" with "Fungus". Can I be your friend?
    I do agree I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to boast about being a Mod least of all, one from an almost dormant forum.
    I boast about it all the time. The chicks dig it, man.

Terry wrote:
    Cool. You rhymed "Hungus" with "Fungus". Can I be your friend?

I boast about it all the time. The chicks dig it, man.

That's great, well whatever works right? :D

Come on surely you can do better,

Do better? Better than what!? Is there some kind of competition that I'm unwittingly involved in? What the **** are you talking about? I'm saying that you should be banned. There's only 1 kind of ban, what "Better" is there?
    I mean even a snarled fungus living in the deep shadows of the past must ...........?

Honestly... WTF?

super_retard_stfu.jpg

More likely to be a small town mentality from the hobbit radio yet despite all the delusional noises no real proof of true competencies.
    All of the words there mean something, and yet the sentence means nothing.

It seems to parse validly too, so it's like Chomsky's "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously". Cool.

Do better? Better than what!? Is there some kind of competition that I'm unwittingly involved in? What the **** are you talking about? I'm saying that you should be banned. There's only 1 kind of ban, what "Better" is there?

Honestly... WTF?

Your pathetic graphic lacks any humour whilst unecessarily causing offence to others and truely reflects poorly on you.

Perhaps a site Admin will step in and take isssue with your insulting ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Your pathetic graphic lacks any humour whilst unecessarily causing offence to others and truely reflects poorly on you.

Perhaps a site Admin will step in and take isssue with your insulting ways.

Who are you speaking on behalf of?
    Iam sure the man in the picture will accomodate your complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Jews did 9/11, amirite?

I was in New York and I was walking down Central Park, it was a Monday evening in September of 2001, and I noticed some kids playing with a dog. Then, all of the sudden, the dog runs runs across the street and is about to be hit by a car. I run behind him and grab his leash, and I barely save him. I give the dog back to the kids, they thank me and as I walk away one of them approaches me and tells me not to go anywhere near the World Trade Centre the next morning. The kid's name was Jacob by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Binomate wrote:
    Jews did 9/11, amirite?

I was in New York and I was walking down Central Park, it was a Monday evening in September of 2001, and I noticed some kids playing with a dog. Then, all of the sudden, the dog runs runs across the street and is about to be hit by a car. I run behind him and grab his leash, and I barely save him. I give the dog back to the kids, they thank me and as I walk away one of them approaches me and tells me not to go anywhere near the World Trade Centre the next morning. The kid's name was Jacob by the way.

That little anecdote should be in a book !!

"The useless book of pointless anecdotes"

Advertisement