Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7pm on a Saturday night, ballcock????

Options
  • 08-09-2007 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭

where the heck am I going to get a ball cock at this hour of a saturday night. jaysus. It's drip drip drip till tomorrow. the water tank ballcock seems somehow to have developed a puncture. I was out all day and mrs. asks me whats the water dripping outside. "I don't bleedin' know, I'm just in".
    Checked it out, collapsed ballcock. fupping hell, anyway....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RekcaH

Gaffer Tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

tampopo wrote:
    where the heck am I going to get a ball cock at this hour of a saturday night. jaysus. It's drip drip drip till tomorrow. the water tank ballcock seems somehow to have developed a puncture. I was out all day and mrs. asks me whats the water dripping outside. "I don't bleedin' know, I'm just in".
    Checked it out, collapsed ballcock. fupping hell, anyway....

"Collapsed" as is the ball itself??

In any case, tie it up overnight if it's annoying you. I presume the dripping was out of the overflow pipe outside. If that's the case, it'll cause no trouble to let it drip till you get a ballvalve on monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I've 5 of them in my van ,I'll sell you one for 50 quid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Brian, you're a card! tis tied up for the moment. Will venture out tomorrow and see what's on offer....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

ha ha 50 quid i would have charged 80 its a saturday night !!!
    ( only kidding tie up and b and q in the morning )

• Advertisement
Advertisement