Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggest voice recorder for classroom

Options
  • 08-09-2007 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

i wanna buy a voice recorder ...to record lectures in classroom..so as i can listen second time at home...
    class of 50 students and a normal classroom...

there are so many choices...i wanna know which one is better for classroom...
    i need a simple one, no media player or flashy features...just cheap use and throw one..... can i plug it in my laptop so that it look like a USB drive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I bought a very good one in argos recently. Its a sony IC recorder ICD-U60

It has different mic sensitvity settings so it should suit the classroom. It also plugs straight into computer through usb.
    It records in a .dvf format (sony format) but they provided a plug-in for windows media player that allows it to play the file. Or you could just listen to the file on the system.
    It has half a gig of memory which is more than plenty, and it also plays mp3's so you can really disguise it as an mp3 player!!

Only problem is that it runs on batteries (as do they all). Its impossible to get one that doesnt use batteries

Advertisement