Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone get three homepage to work on an se smartphone?

• 09-09-2007 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭

just got an unlocked and unbranded sony p1i but i cant get onto my three? any ideas :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

gerrup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

gerrup yerself!!

Sorry cant help ya, but was just wondering what the p1i is like? i read plenty of reviews but wanted to know how it works with 3 before i buy it. obviously you cant get your homepage, but how does everything else work, such as internet or does this work at all?? cheers

yeah it all works fine (well when i say fine, i mean it works as well as it can given that three are blocking ports now but thats not the handsets fault)

and i like it, the qwerty keyboard is good and touch screen is nice

that said ive come from a long string of symbian nokias and im not sure if ill keep this, i may go back to nokia (i change phone a lot)

im off on hols for a week but the p1i may or may not be for sale shortly after i get back, depends on how we get along while im away :D

thanks a milllion... im the same... change phones every 5 months or less, am currently using N73 and been on the nokia symbian buzz since 7650.. the last non-nokia phone i owned was a sony J6 (before sony joined ericsson).. loved the scroll wheel on the side. am considering moving from nokia after all the buggy firmaware released. had a interest in N95 but that seems way over-hyped

anyways, im doing a good bit of research on this before i drop 500 quid for it. so if i find your answer on any other forum ill post it up here. cheers.

yeah the last nokia slider i bought was the n80, never again, n95 is overhyped imo thats why i am trying the p1i

have to say the n70 and n73 were my two fav phones, if nokia could make a candybar with a high res screen and decent camera they would be onto a winner

• Advertisement

got it working, tried accessing tinytube told it was blocked and there was a link to three services there which now my homepage, happy days

excellent, ordering it tonight i think.. cheapest non ebay price i found was €494 from pixmania. have had trouble with ebay in the past so i think ill go with that

Advertisement