Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Kilkenny ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

nope i was put off when one came over and slapped my ass, so i suppose you are right the are friendly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

nikki 122 wrote: »
    nope i was put off when one came over and slapped my ass, so i suppose you are right the are friendly!!

O, was that you I am sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

You must have a nice ass then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

well there are exception!!

Maybe you had a venomus spider from his home country on your ass?? Realising the danger he jumped in and saved your life, only for you to badmouth him on the internet. For shame madam

(slightly over active imagination I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 colsmiff

itsonlyme wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS DIRECT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH (SO TO SPEAK)

EURO GYM WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE REOPENING AGAIN.

THIS IS DUE TO A NUMBER OF ISSUES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL.

THIS IS GOSPEL.

I WAS SPEAKING TO ONE OF THE OWNERS THERE RECENTLY. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE SOME ARRANGEMENT TO GET THER EXISTING MEMBERS INTO THE NEW LEISURE CENTRE AT SCANLON PARK.

Thats a real shame, it was a decent honest gym and the lads knew what they were talking about.

• Advertisement

ha i am assuming you are all lads yeah? i was discusted!
    and yes i have an amazing ass!

NIce one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MassDeb8r

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”
    - Muhammad Ali

Did you ever hear so much sh1te in your life.

MassDeb8r wrote: »
    The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”
    - Muhammad Ali

Say that to the man himself when he said that for what he did in his time what a fighter

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MassDeb8r

Very true! He could probably hammer the head off me in one go, did you ever see the shoulders on him, it's like something you would see at the mart. Probably the best fighter ever...apart from bernard dunne of course :P

• Advertisement

Pffft your a lad too, Everyone knows there's no wimms on the internetz

MassDeb8r wrote: »
    - Muhammad Ali

Have you ever competed in a combat sport?? You'd realise that what he says is 100% true

Pffft your a lad too, Everyone knows there's no wimms on the internetz

i'm a girl and i can prove it :-)

How by doing the ironing , cooking the dinner and complaining about it all the way through :P

isint the water shed doing well went in with my friend yesterday just in the car park and there was only three spaces in the whole thing.

Is it just me or does anyone else not want to join a gym when there place is packed every night and i dont want to be waiting on machines.

I wanted to join the place but i hate walking in to the gym and looking like a fool waiting on a running machine and then when i get off it waiting on weights again for 20 minutes.

Doesent that take the point of it out like letting ur muscles cool down there heat back up again every 20 minutes puts strain on them or does it do damage :confused:

How by doing the ironing , cooking the dinner and complaining about it all the way through :P

isint the water shed doing well went in with my friend yesterday just in the car park and there was only three spaces in the whole thing.

Is it just me or does anyone else not want to join a gym when there place is packed every night and i dont want to be waiting on machines.

I wanted to join the place but i hate walking in to the gym and looking like a fool waiting on a running machine and then when i get off it waiting on weights again for 20 minutes.

Doesent that take the point of it out like letting ur muscles cool down there heat back up again every 20 minutes puts strain on them or does it do damage :confused:

i am deeply offended i do none of the above it should be he man doing all that, cheeky!
    why don't you ask at reception when is the least busiest time, and no its not straining your muscles it is working them harder it will make you more buff :-)

It's a fact of the internet im afraid, If your on it, your either a guy, Or a guy pretending to be a girl :P

It can do damage, If you do a small warm up before you start lifting the weights it wont.

i am deeply offended i do none of the above it should be he man doing all that, cheeky!
    why don't you ask at reception when is the least busiest time, and no its not straining your muscles it is working them harder it will make you more buff :-)

I was only messin with ya and i work from 9 untill half five so im kinda limited to what hours i can do with soccer on thursday ngihts aswell in loretto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Ormonde is the best, full stop... The equipment may be beat and worn but it does the job!

Plus they've just got a squat rack too! :)

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    Ormonde is the best, full stop... The equipment may be beat and worn but it does the job!

Plus they've just got a squat rack too! :)
    have you been to the watershed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

have you been to the watershed?

Yeah, I know they've a few of them but everything is too.... "new" lol

I like it old school!! :D

• Advertisement

I was only messin with ya and i work from 9 untill half five so im kinda limited to what hours i can do with soccer on thursday ngihts aswell in loretto

fair enough i was not taking it seriously anyway
    soccer eh man united fan i hope or do not talk to me lol

fair enough i was not taking it seriously anyway
    soccer eh man united fan i hope or do not talk to me lol

Yeah of course i am for 15 years now and easyally another 15 years. :)

You work for pennys yeah i know one or two girls who work in there.

I still dont know which to join one or two of my friends joined watershed :confused:

ah who do you know??
    my advice would be not to join, i heard bad things, the showers are unisex though so you could showering with women and men how do ya like them apples!

ah who do you know??
    my advice would be not to join, i heard bad things, the showers are unisex though so you could showering with women and men how do ya like them apples!
    Well I've just been talked into joining :pac:

ah who do you know??

Yeah im going to wait and get more lazy and wait for people to stop going it might be a little better then.

Ahh i know lynda stapleton used ta go to school with her years ago and michelle connelly

yeah they are lovely i would be good mates with linda!
    good idea when the novelty wears off everyone will go back to their original places the ormonde is only 310 for student much cheaper

Im not a student so i have to pay the full whack :eek:

Every day i pass the watershedits packed i live just across the road so i pass it alot ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Every day i pass the watershedits packed i live just across the road so i pass it alot ha ha

That's the reason I joined the Ormonde.
    I always go when I know it'll be quiet. I finish work a lot of days at four and once a week at two.
    The gym itself does be generally quiet between the hours of 7am and 5pm. After 5pm it becomes Langtons.

I start at 9 and finish at half five so ill be home and ready to go to gym at 6 and thats the busyest time ta go :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I start at 9 and finish at half five so ill be home and ready to go to gym at 6 and thats the busyest time ta go :mad:

You could always go before work? Most gyms open at 7am.

Advertisement