Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle Away

Options
  • 09-09-2007 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Hi guys .. just wondering do ye know if this is a popular away destination. I have applied for two tickets but I dont have very many loyalty points on either membership. I am am looking for a 3rd ticket so if anyone can apply for one on my behalf I would greatly appreicate it.

Thanks

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You'll have no problem Mike, it's a Monday night and I'd say we'd be lucky if we sell out our allocation.

I'll have a spare from my platinum ticket, but it will be sent to a mate's in London and I'm not sure if it will arrive with him in time for it to be sent back on. I'll ask a few questions, you can have it if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Im actually based in london so I could pick it up off of him if u dont want it. I have 2 memberships but i need 3 tickets so any help would really be appreicated. Sorry for the delay but I dont get the chace to come on boards that often anymore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

OK Mike, he lives up near Tottenham (Edmonton) but if it arrives in time maybe he could pop it in the post.

PM me your mobile and I'll text you as soon as it's sent to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

50/50 at the moment, but I hope to be there if any of the yids here fancies a drink beforehand (with a rival supporter) - might be hard to spot me in the black and white jersey though...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Was there 2 weeks ago on a Stag.
    Buffalo Joe's is strongly recommended for Pints and a boogie.
    Great town for a party, not so great for Football.

Been burnt up there in the past two seasons.
    Totally destroyed on the pitch.
    Couldn't face going again this season to support those wasters.

We'll probabaly win, now that I'm staying put.

• Advertisement
Advertisement