Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Ireland?

• 09-09-2007 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya Peeps,
    I have received some new goodies in the mail from ASUS (2x P5N32-SLI Premium) and am ready to start a project I have been planning for many years. The key point here is that my wife gave me permission to build a LN2 rig.=P

My intent is to break previous records with the PD805,a chip that posseses remarkable overclocking potential. This not going to be an easy task, as the record is held by team Italy. the worlds best. (Intel PD805 Smithfield at 6007.95MHZ a 125.27% OC) While I will perform tests with air, water, and solid state carbon dioxide (Dry Ice) cooling, I expect the record breaker to be LN2. I will be using Cell Shock memory modules, Western Digital Raptors and Thermaltake cooling for the rest of my platform. I have not yet decided which GFX card I will be using, as I am waiting on word from my sponsors. There will be further projects with Shuttle Chassis's. I am currently testing one. I started with a 400MHZ OC of a AMD 4000+. I am burning in the chip and will reach well over 3GHZ with the SN68SG2. I think you will also find Shuttle to have a surprising overclocking potential. I might also mention that I am going to bring Shuttle into the gaming market under the name YFXPC. www.yfxpc.com The page has very little content at the moment but I am sure, that those of you that have a passion for performance, will take one look at the manufacturers involved and see the potential.

I am asking for a little help, as my wife will kill me, if I spend all of my time Overclocking. Though all interested parties are invited to participate. If you just want to put your name on it, and dont want to actually give up some of your free time to assist. Dont bother. Send me an E-mail cstanford@yfxpc.com or add me to your messenger. TeH_1337N00B@hotmail.com I am a Systems Engineer and will not have time to answer at once. I dont expect to have the time until next weekend. This is not a problem as I have not yet recieved GFX cards. When all of my ducks are in a row I will announce the first meeting.I look forward to starting this, and await responses.
    Cheers,cRitical_cRckR

Advertisement