Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal for cleaning

Options
  • 09-09-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just seeing if anyone has any experience on this,
    I'm looking into getting my Apadravya removed so I can get it cleaned/new jewelery. I'm a hygiene freak so I've kept up with the Salt Soaks and general maintenance etc, but what I have noticed is that after almost 3 years of having it there are certain areas that just don't seem to clean.
    Now, I did try removing it myself but a few moments into it decided against it, first and foremost I realized that using any regular tools is quite stupid as if you scratch the steel jewelery you can cause a tear in the protection.

So, i guess im really asking for the best place to go for a new piece and to possibly have my existing one cleaned properly.

Advertisement