Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC P3600 on O2 (MMS Issue)

• 09-09-2007 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got a HTC p3600 on O2 Ireland and if so can you get MMS to work on it.

I have tried every conciveable setting and none work.

I am on bill pay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Flying wrote:
    Has anyone got a HTC p3600 on O2 Ireland and if so can you get MMS to work on it.

I have tried every conciveable setting and none work.

I am on bill pay

I used the sttings from here and I got it working on my O2 Atom (pre-pay), which is Windows Mobile 5. Check the proxy settings - it all seemed to hinge on that for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

What proxy settings are you using as I have used the exact same settings from my orbit and also the XDA Mini S and the configuration files from the HTC Cab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Doh! Just checked and they are not there any more. I wiped my O2 settings when I was trying out a Meteor SIM for the EDGE connectivity.

I haven't put the settings back on (shows how much I use MMS), but I am fairly sure the proxy was 62.40.32.40, as per the sticky. The reason the proxy sticks in my mind is that I couldn't get anything to work, checked, double-checked and triple-checked all settings. I entered the poxy proxy and it worked. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

It seems that their current is an issue with O2 Ireland and MMS on the P3600, reading other forums has indicated this.

Why I dont know but if anyone has the actual P3600 working with O2 Ireland with fully operational MMS please post your settings :)

Advertisement