Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Argument

Options
  • 09-09-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

My boyfriend and I had hardly finished one argument when I screwed up and started another one." said Jill.

"How'd you do that?" asked Margaret.

"Well," says Jill "you know when you're done with a big fight and your significant other suggests a little 'make-up sex'?"

"Yeah" says Margaret.

Jill replies, "I guess it wasn't the right time for me to ask, 'Does it have to be with you?'"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

You know, I agree, "make-up sex" is the right thing to do after a big argument, but the other lads at work prefer just to shake hands! Are they weird are what!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

mickrourke wrote:
    You know, I agree, "make-up sex" is the right thing to do after a big argument, but the other lads at work prefer just to shake hands! Are they weird are what!

Sorry to say it Hagar, but this definitely beats the hell out your joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You're right it does, but I'm claiming that my joke inspired Mick.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Hagar wrote:
    You're right it does, but I'm claiming that my joke inspired Mick.:D

Thats it exactly, Hagar inspired me to have sex with men ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

They both made me laugh! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement