Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Looking for a place as close to CIT as possible

• 09-09-2007 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

I know its very late but im a 4th year mature student looking for a single room as close to cit as possible, anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I know their is an IT in Carlow and I'm pretty sure their is one in Cork as well. So which do you go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭juanveron45

Hey man im not trying to be mean but the fact you dont know what college CIT is doesnt look good in your case.

here it goes CIT is cork institute of technology

now I know carlow begins with C and there is an I.T there but man Cork I.T has been known as CIT for ages I mean type in www.cit.ie into an address bar and see what you get.

How did you get to be a moderator on this board or for this forum when you didnt know what college CIT was is beyond me

Everyone knows man, Everyone

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hey man im not trying to be mean but the fact you dont know what college CIT is doesnt look good in your case.

now I know carlow begins with C and there is an I.T there but man Cork I.T has been known as CIT for ages I mean type in www.cit.ie into an address bar and see what you get.

How did you get to be a moderator on this board or for this forum when you didnt know what college CIT was is beyond me

Look, I was just trying to clarify the situation so that I could help you out. Although I must admit that the fact that you are basically calling me an idiot is hilarious especially considering you think I mod this forum when I don't.

How you are here nearly a year and still haven't figured out that the list of forums a moderator moderates is displayed in every single post they make is beyond me. Now take a look at that line of text below adverts|social on this post. What does it say? Does it say 'Mod: 3rd Level Accomodation'? Not so fucking smart now are you?

Another thing, sentences start with a capital letter. How you got to college without knowing this is beyond me.

Everyone knows man, everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I didn't man, so it would appear you are incorrect man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭juanveron45

Whether you are a moderator of this forum or not doesn't escape the fact that you should have known what college CIT was

• Advertisement

Whether you are a moderator of this forum or not doesn't escape the fact that you should have known what college CIT was

Why do I need to know what college CIT is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 memet

take a chill pill people..
    veron i must say that as a mature student you dont sound too mature,no need to go at ppl like that.
    i'm sure in college there will be a lot of things that everybody takes for granted and you wont even know about them...
    in all fairness i dont even see the point of openin this post on boards considerin that college starts in a week, look on daft or get a local paper

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement