Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any way of finding this out?

Options
  • 09-09-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

is there any way of finding out the odds for bologna to win when they were 1-0 down ? i only made it down to the bookies at half time and put them in a lucky 63. its a small town bookies so i don't think they will find the odds themselves but they tell me get my own odds and bring them down to them. also what were the odds on bari to win when they were 2-0 up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

strictly speaking your bets are void unless its clear that you are placing an 'in-running' bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

when a bet is void do i get my money back? or lose it...

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

You get your stake back if a bet is void. It's the same as backing a non-runner in horseracing.

You don't get the full stake of the Lucky 63 returned however, just the parts which contained those selections. Your Lucky 63 becomes a Lucky 15 and you get 48 times your unit stake back.

So if you've had a 10c Lucky 63, it cost you Eur6.30

You now have a 10c Lucky 15 on the remaining 4 selections and you are due Eur4.80 back in void bets, plus whatever you are hopefully lucky enough to win from the 4 valid selections.

hopefully a little clearer than mud ?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

That's not entirely correct telecaster. My understanding of multiple bets containing non-runners is that they get reduced down. So 4-folds become trebles, trebles become doubles and doubles become singles etc. In the case of a 10c Lucky 63 with one non-runner the only void part would be the 10c win single on the non runner. All other parts of the bet stand. So if you backed five losers on the lucky 63 you'd just be due the 10c single back. :(

Advertisement