Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where can i get a collage of pics done in cork

• 09-09-2007 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I have been putting together some old photo for my son's 21st and I wonder if anyone know somewhere in Cork I could take them in and get made into a collage. I dont want to cut the pictures as there are other people in some of them. any ideas??:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Were they taken with a film or digital camera?

If they're digital, try www.photobox.com

If film, scan them, and then try photobox.com :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭deegs

This is an old thread I know but I have the same question?

I need a collage done asap in Cork but I need it by friday so I was hoping there might be a bricks and mortar store in Cork that could do me a collage poster of my images?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

some of the photo lap places would do it i reckon, like a fuji shop maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 framer

Hi Deegs,
    I can do it for you on an epson 9900, on canvas or photo paper, framed or unframed or stretched in case of canvas. www.artandframe.ie
    contact me in the morning on 021-4345320
    Don

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭deegs

Just too late don!

Thanks anyway, I ended up doing one in picasa and then just printing a poster at a local fujipix. Charged a bit more than the online stores and the quality was not excellent but at least I have it on time.

Thanks for the idea's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 framer

No problem, happy to hear you got sorted.
    Don

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭dinneenp

If you have Picasa you can create the collage within the software.

there's bound to be online tools that do it as well I'd guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

dineenp wrote:
    If you have Picasa you can create the collage within the software.

there's bound to be online tools that do it as well I'd guess.

Best solution tbh and this is coming from someone who works in a minilab and sometimes has to do collages for people.

Then get it printed online or in a minilab. You'll get charged a lot for a service to scan photos and put them together, or even just taking the files and creating a digital collage for you.

Advertisement