Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable housing DCC draw

Options
  • 09-09-2007 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just read an article in the Sunday Tribune where the author was talking about getting an apartment from DCC last month through the draw. I thought the draws weren't held until later this month... has anyone else received an offer or heard about the draws taking place? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭starky

vallnett wrote:
    Just read an article in the Sunday Tribune where the author was talking about getting an apartment from DCC last month through the draw. I thought the draws weren't held until later this month... has anyone else received an offer or heard about the draws taking place? Thanks

There will be September draws. The article most likely referred to the tail end of the previous set of draws. If you have not been selected in any of the September draws you should get a letter saying that you were unsuccessful, although it may not be for a good few months yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vallnett

Thanks - I gave the council a call during the week and the guy I was talking to said that due to the high volume of resoponses it could be late October before the draws are held... which means Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭starky

vallnett wrote:
    Thanks - I gave the council a call during the week and the guy I was talking to said that due to the high volume of resoponses it could be late October before the draws are held... which means Christmas!

Well, hopefully I will have my 3% deposit saved by then! That’s if I get selected. I have been on the list for a while now. Just renting in a shared place at the moment. fingers crossed. :-)

Advertisement