Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prank Phone Call

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

Wow, bad parents. They won't be able to control her for long though. Brave girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Jesus H. Christ, what the hell are wrong with these people. You would swear it was 1807, not 2007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

rofl :eek:

I'd say the girl probably got a f*cking hiding after that :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I'm astonished by the way the father just 'switches off' his anger once he finds out it's a prank call.

Not good people, I think...

My best friend is jewish, and the fights that went on when they found out she was with a non-jewish guy... :eek:
    That said, the guy there sounds a bit psycho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

I have a hard time believing that's real. However from the dilaogue it doens't appear scripted which just leaves me at 'wow' those people are clearly insane. The mother goes from saying that this 'Italian' guy might be a murderer or a rapist to 'yeah, well you know, they're a nice people'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

The movie "A Love Divided" was on over the weekend, which reminded me of this prank call.

Advertisement