Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Soccer Question

• 09-09-2007 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Just a question I've wondered about for the last while
    Which player has been called into the Ireland squad the most without being capped??

I think this is Gary Kelly - used to play for Newcastle and Bury - Alan Kelly Snr's son.

Am I right there does anyone know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

i'd say someone like gerry peyton maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

gustavo wrote:
    i'd say someone like gerry peyton maybe?
    He got about 20 caps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

ahh I thought you meant been in the most squads without being capped :( read it wrong sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Celtic67

DaveH wrote:
    Just a question I've wondered about for the last while
    Which player has been called into the Ireland squad the most without being capped??

I think this is Gary Kelly - used to play for Newcastle and Bury - Alan Kelly Snr's son.

Am I right there does anyone know

Great question, I remember Gary Kelly, not sure of the answer though. Did your man Alan O'Neill who played for Rovers etc get called up quite a bit in the 80's without being capped?

Advertisement