Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone know what happened to that bunch of teenagers who went missing a few weeks ago

• 09-09-2007 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

read about it in the metro i think it was like 5 or 6 teenagers who went missing a few weeks back in separate incidents.they didn't know each other or anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

yeah they were put on the bottom of the list when some incident happened in portugal that was blown out of proportion...havent heard much about it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

na this was yonks after the whole maddie yoke this was littertaly about 2 weeks ago, the week the leaving results came out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

yeah they were put on the bottom of the list when some incident happened in portugal that was blown out of proportion...havent heard much about it though

You forgot to mention all the kids were under 7 and all were black, its why the media hasnt bothered reporting it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I don't think that's the same thing... or maybe it's in addition to what the OP means. I remember a few teenagers separately being missing. Perhaps they've all since returned home quietly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

yeah thats what i was wondering alright, it was over the course of about a week they went missing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Well i remember a student from galway went missing about a month ago and i believe she was found in a river or canal. There was some girl that ran away from her house in Clondalkin or Blanchardstown i think and she returned home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

I do remember a few incidents a couple of weeks back, I only heard about 3 though and all three have since been found/returned home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well i remember a student from galway went missing about a month ago and i believe she was found in a river or canal. There was some girl that ran away from her house in Clondalkin or Blanchardstown i think and she returned home
    Yeah she went missing from beside my house and turned up in the lake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

Thats awfull :eek:
    Seem's like the only way to get missing people in the news these days
    is if your from a rich upper class white family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Thats awfull
    Seem's like the only way to get missing people in the news these days
    is if you're from a rich upper class white family.

Meh... Take it to the Madeleine thread tbh. This thread only exists because the people mentioned were in the news, the OP just didn't see any follow up stories/there was little follow through. Doesn't really lend to your vague social commentary... Where were all the missing people in question from, by the way?

• Advertisement
Advertisement