Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give it up for the Wexford camogie team!!

Options
  • 09-09-2007 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭

Just sorry that I won't be able to be in Wexford tomorrow evening for their homecoming. They deserve our respect and admiration - winning a senior All Ireland from the front, not having been led (by their candidate three-in-a-row opponents) since the early minutes. Well done girls.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

great crowd for the homecoming, good time had by all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I watched the game - it was a cracker. As a good SE neighbour I was shouting for the Purple and Gold, naturally enough (nice colour combination on de laydeez too, I have to say!). Delighted with the result! Enjoy the celebrations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I was raging I wasn't able to be home for the celebrations. Such a fantastic result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I can't ever remember watching a camogie match on TV but I watched this match. It was a cracker. Hubby's parents and all the rest of his relations are from Wexford so we were backing Wexford. Hubby was born and raised in Waterford.

After a weekend of cr*p soccer, then rugby it made a pleasant change to watch such great performances

Advertisement