Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie GJP Headsup League Fixtures/Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Fabsoul??? Whenever you want to play PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Fabsoul??? Whenever you want to play PM me.

can you play now?

Shuffles wrote: »
    Flushdraw,

I see the likes of THE AL LAD, GREY ABBEY, TOMMYGUNN getting walkovers against them for feck all effort in Serie C.

I can only presume that they have lost interest for some reason or availability to commit changed.

So is it fair to say that everyone will get the points against these people in their fixtures inclusive of those who already played them when they had interest initally in the first couple of weeks.

Will cause problems otherwise when it comes to the shake up when there is a point or two to separate players for the cash. There is of coures a nice few bob involved.

Seems a reduced field is the solution.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been quite active in the league, apart from missing a week a couple of weeks ago. I have been involved in a few walkovers, but I have been quite active. I have constantly been looking for some of my games to be played, and just missing my opposition. I have been unfortunate to miss a critical week last week when I had exams. I have attempted to play all my matches and have posted that I was online a number of times. In other words, I suppose my point is that I have made considerable effort.

Therefore, I would consider that, even if it may be awkward, I would have some right to those points. I may not be up the top of the league along with yourself, but I am fighting for every point and hoping I secure my place in this league next time, if it is run again, by struggling to finish midtable.

I have enjoyed my participation in this league, and hope to enjoy my final few matches in this league, and hopefully finish with a couple of wins

fabsoul wrote: »
    can you play now?

Yup will PM you know

1-0 to fabsoul but he seems to have gone missing....
    Great game though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

TommyGunne wrote: »
    1-0 to fabsoul but he seems to have gone missing....
    Great game though

ya sorry about that, had 2 take a call on skype.

round 13 tommygunne 0 - 2 fabsoul

good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

StrewelPeter, ill be online for a few hours here and there over the next week so whenever your online give me a PM and well get our game going

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

dvdfan wrote: »
    StrewelPeter, ill be online for a few hours here and there over the next week so whenever your online give me a PM and well get our game going

Cheers

Much the same, probably not a lot over the weekend but I'll pm u

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

White knight I will be around until about 4pm today if thats any good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Will you be around tonight Stunty to play our game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

The Al Lad wrote: »
    DeadParrot PM sent

and PM replied to.
    I'll get ya over the w/e if you are around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

DeadParrot wrote: »
    and PM replied to.
    I'll get ya over the w/e if you are around

yeah James, I'll be around nearly all weekend, I'm playing live tomorrow afternoon so obv. not then, but any other time over the weekend I'm free

Shuffles wrote: »
    Flushdraw,

I see the likes of THE AL LAD, GREY ABBEY, TOMMYGUNN getting walkovers against them for feck all effort in Serie C.

I can only presume that they have lost interest for some reason or availability to commit changed.

So is it fair to say that everyone will get the points against these people in their fixtures inclusive of those who already played them when they had interest initally in the first couple of weeks.
    Will cause problems otherwise when it comes to the shake up when there is a point or two to separate players for the cash. There is of coures a nice few bob involved.

Seems a reduced field is the solution.

come on shuffles, Most sour grapes like thing i've ever heard,

I didn't lose interest just had alot going on with moving house and holidays etc etc.

I have been putting alot of work in of late and have sent PM's to everyone in serie c numerous times,

Anyone below on tonight I will be on here until 10 pm and every night this weekend

DVDFan

Babymaker6

Grey Abbey

Sumoward

Bohsman

Deadparrott

Hi Cloy

Pm's sent to all, exept Bohsman & Grey Abbey would not let me send PM's to these user names "Bohsman has chosen not to recieve PM's" and GreyAbbey was not on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

babymaker6, I'm around today if you want to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

hi sorry cant play our game at moment
    will pm u in next couple of days and try and get it played
    tx

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

babymaker6 wrote: »
    hi sorry cant play our game at moment
    will pm u in next couple of days and try and get it played
    tx

Grand

Anyone below on tonight I will be on here until 10 pm and every night this weekend

DVDFan

Babymaker6

Grey Abbey

Sumoward

Bohsman

Deadparrott

Hi Cloy

Pm's sent to all, exept Bohsman & Grey Abbey would not let me send PM's to these user names "Bohsman has chosen not to recieve PM's" and GreyAbbey was not on the list

Al Al Al........whats the story with this :confused::confused: you really have me confused..:confused::confused:

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Al Al Al........whats the story with this :confused::confused: you really have me confused..:confused::confused:

these are people left I have to play !!!

just letting them know

these are people left I have to play !!!

just letting them know

Al how much of this thread have you actually read mate? How many of the last 2 pages of the thread have you actually read??? come on man, catch up!

I think you're the only person on here missing whats going on! You have 3 games left to play..

You need to play Dead Parrot Rd 13 before Thursday

You then have to play Rd 14 after that, then Rd 15....Thats your lot mate...

• Advertisement

Stunty when will you be around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

PM sent sumoward, let me know when you're about. As a degenerate, most times are fine for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Been on the road all week. Falcarragh is a sweet place...

Anyways... online this morning for my last three if either...

Shuffles...benian or the Priest aka babymaker be about.

Beanian has PM'd me and we hope to have ours done and dusted before the dead line.

Cheers.

Been on the road all week. Falcarragh is a sweet place...

Anyways... online this morning for my last three if either...

Shuffles...benian or the Priest aka babymaker be about.

Beanian has PM'd me and we hope to have ours done and dusted before the dead line.

Cheers.

This is from a previous post...please follow these deadlines lads

Into the home straight with only 3 rounds of matches left. The next round is round 9..There may be a few away for Cork, so i'll give these matches 8 days to run..

All results must be in by 11.59 Thursday 6th Dec.

Round 10 matches must be in by 11.59 Thursday 13th Dec

Round 11 matches must be in by 11.59 Thursday 20th Dec.

For Serie C, Round numbers are 13, 14 and 15 obv...

Please only play round 9 matches in the next week and dont skip ahead. I'd like to keep some excitment for the closing matches so we can get a time and an audience watching title deciders..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

^^ Noted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

Grey abbey ive pm'd, no reply as yet, let me know when suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Im online for any of my final 3

Sigh....

Just sigh....................................

El Stuntman.........lets get this party started mate..

• Advertisement

your next game is against me James

I'm on all night

PM sent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement