Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie GJP Headsup League Fixtures/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

DeVore wrote: »
    Valor and I playing tonight at 5pm.

DeV.

Tonight lol......evidence of how a poker career fcuks up your body clock for good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

grey abbey, you out there? ive PM'd, let me know the story....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

eamonzo wrote: »
    Babymaker PM sent.

Still no word...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeVore 2 : Valor 0
    Round 9 I believe.

Sick games and very tough. I think I played worse then I have to date. Made a badly timed move in the first game to leave myself with 220 at the 20/40 level. Just call me lazarus on that one. I definitely had the luck there. Then second game I tried to finish it with QQ vs 66 but 6's seem to be my bane in this league.
    Hilarious hand when we both had AA on a king high board... omg teh sneakiness of both of us!!

I hit a few flush draws along the way so I ran good I think. Valor walked away from every made big hand I had, he was a tough opponent and I'm glad thats over!

The chase continues...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Shuffles wrote: »
    grey abbey, you out there?

Are you serious ???

There's been more sightings of the Loch Ness monster than Grey_Abbey:D

• Advertisement

DeVore 2 : Valor 0
    Round 9 I believe.

Sick games and very tough. I think I played worse then I have to date. Made a badly timed move in the first game to leave myself with 220 at the 20/40 level. Just call me lazarus on that one. I definitely had the luck there. Then second game I tried to finish it with QQ vs 66 but 6's seem to be my bane in this league.
    Hilarious hand when we both had AA on a king high board... omg teh sneakiness of both of us!!

I hit a few flush draws along the way so I ran good I think. Valor walked away from every made big hand I had, he was a tough opponent and I'm glad thats over!

The chase continues...

DeV.

I watched the first game but got side tracked for the 2nd one. It was some comeback alright from 220 chips, the flush on the river that got you back in the game was the turning point and the rigometer switch was firmly switched in your favour after that :p..the AA v AA hand was quite funny..wasn't sure who was slowplaying who there! gg wp

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

doomswitches for teh w1n!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

doomswitches for teh w1n!

DeV.

Can i have a loan of that doomswitch please, promise i want use it on your last 2 games.

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Due to play El Stuntman tomorrow night at 8 bells

We still good to go stuntdude?

I'm delirious with the tiredness and will have 1 eye on the arsenal game. That should compensate for the edge i have in skill over you so this could be pretty close :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

We still good to go stuntdude?

I'm delirious with the tiredness and will have 1 eye on the arsenal game. That should compensate for the edge i have in skill over you so this could be pretty close :p

I'm there dude, sitting in a $10 now

• Advertisement

Flushdraw and I just played out a game notable for its psychotic levels of aggression and some very ill calls

El S 2 - 1 Flushdraw

gg Tony, easily the most enjoyable so far

I was skooled by El Stuntman.

He beat me 2-1

First 2 games were 100 metre sprints but the 3rd went 56 hands before we got to a showdown. Made 2 bad calls that killed me and then took a flip with KQ against his JJ.....only he had AJ so i lost that one :(

GG wp

Flushdraw and I just played out a game notable for its psychotic levels of aggression and some very ill calls

El S 2 - 1 Flushdraw

gg Tony, easily the most enjoyable so far

That was a sick game..3bet,4bet and 5bet crazy! meh who needs cards..very enjoyable game alright and to think some people cant spare 30 mins to squeeze in 3 days..

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Russh 2 - Imposter 1....30 mins are ya joking Tony.....2hrs 15mins....lol....Great games..Well played Imposter...

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

david michael, pm & text sent, ive been in a $2 table since 7, i will be on till 10 if your about

looking good for the win there Russh, I reckon 16 points is probably good enough...pile-up in behind you for the minors

Looking at this I think(I could be wrong)...If Wes wins his last game he's on 16...If Tony wins his last 2 games he's on 16....and I'm on 16 at moment....Looks like this is going down to wire....

And El...If you win last two your on 16 aswell....

Russh wrote: »
    Looking at this I think(I could be wrong)...If Wes wins his last game he's on 16...If Tony wins his last 2 games he's on 16....and I'm on 16 at moment....Looks like this is going down to wire....

you're in the box seat though - who's your last game?

Imposter - fancy a game in the next few days (not tomorrow) but Friday/Sat?

• Advertisement

you're in the box seat though - who's your last game?

White Knight....Could end up with 4 guys on same points yet....jaysus it's close....

Can i have a loan of that doomswitch please, promise i want use it on your last 2 games.
    Freudian slip??

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

gg's Russh. Looking back I fell hook line and sinker for your slowplayed AA right after I did the same to you :) I can't believe the 3 games lasted so long!
    Imposter - fancy a game in the next few days (not tomorrow) but Friday/Sat?
    If i'm on sure. Not sure what my plans are yet. PM me some ideas of when suits you and i'll get back to you as soon as I know more of what i'm up to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

That was a sick game..3bet,4bet and 5bet crazy! meh who needs cards..very enjoyable game alright and to think some people cant spare 30 mins to squeeze in 3 days..

30 mins? I wish.....
    beanian wrote: »
    david michael, pm & text sent, ive been in a $2 table since 7, i will be on till 10 if your about

Cheers for coming on when I text'd after 10 Beanian. Sadly a flat tyre amd my car having no Jack or wheel brace meant I was out for most of the evening...... Thats what happens when you company car is borrowed from the ex hire drive fleet... :(

Head wreaking games.

David Michael 2 - Beanian 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Russh wrote: »
    Russh 2 - Imposter 1....30 mins are ya joking Tony.....2hrs 15mins....lol....Great games..Well played Imposter...

standard

standard

. DottyMcDotterson...

They dont call him Chris 'The Grinder' Cooke for no reason :)

. DottyMcDotterson...

They dont call him Chris 'The Grinder' Cooke for no reason :)

Lmao....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

Looks like a no show from mr babymaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

you about Shoutman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

White Knight I will be around today until about two and then tonight after 12.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement