Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie GJP Headsup League Fixtures/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

luckylucky, you about at all? I'll pm when I'm free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Sumoward and GreyAbbey, PM's sent to you both, still waiting on replies

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Just HiCloy to play
    Showdown!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

ocallagh wrote: »
    luckylucky, you about at all? I'll pm when I'm free

I was about too but didn't see your post :(.

I won't be around this evening. I know I got a few things to do tomorrow but will probably be around at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Deadparrot I'm playing you in the last round

Van Dice, I can play you Sunday or Monday evening if either suits you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

HiCloy wrote: »
    Deadparrot I'm playing you in the last round

Van Dice, I can play you Sunday or Monday evening if either suits you?

I think either would be ok, I'll PM you before Sunday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Beat gkenny 2-0...gg

A 2 high flush doing the damage in the 2nd game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Right... I have to play Fr. BabyMaker...again...

Should be about tomorrow night. On now for an hour or so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

shoutman wrote: »
    White Knight I will be around today until about two and then tonight after 12.

you around?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I am now guessing its too late though, pm me with when you will be on. Wont be free tommorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

luckylucky wrote: »
    I was about too but didn't see your post :(.

I won't be around this evening. I know I got a few things to do tomorrow but will probably be around at some point.
    cool, i didnt get back till 6 (later thn i said...sry!)

I'm around most of today so send me a pm. i just added you to msn too.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

hey all am around most off this evening to play whatever hu matches i need to get things finished for u guys. been a tuff few months with a new venture but finally i can start relaxing a bit more and play a bit more poker.

Ok lads,

These are the games that still have to be played before Thurs 11.59pm. Theres still quite a lot to get through. I know some players have made a lot of effort by posting constantly while others havent bothered. We still have 5 days so hopefully they are all complete by then.

huaj0.png

Heres the league as it stands with all games updated. If you think i've made any mistakes let me know.

tableup3.png

luckylucky 2 ppp special 0

my faint hopes of a money finish are still just about alive.

GGs Dave 'n best of luck with the new car venture, put me to some tricky big decisions at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

Grey_Abbey, let me know your availability.... NO reply from you at all.

White Knight if you are around after 12 tonight I will be bale to play you.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Daithio and I play on Monday night at 10pm GMT.

This is still way to close to call and I could end up out of the money if I don't win either of my last two games... one of them against Daithio...

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »

This is still way to close to call and I could end up out of the money if I don't win either of my last two games... one of them against Daithio...

DeV.

Would have been nice if this was the decider but not going to change anything now. If you beat Daithio, its going to be some exciting final match!

Just so everyone is clear..

If people are tied on the same points at the end of the league, places WILL be decided by who won the HU match between the 2. If 3 players are tied and they cant be seperated, it will go to a playoff.

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Nothing personal Dev, but c'mon daithio ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

pm sent to Grey Abbey again and TommyGunne...... Let me know when suits lads....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

I should be around this evening if it suits White Knight....Tony...Who do you have left to play...?

Russh wrote: »
    I should be around this evening if it suits White Knight....Tony...Who do you have left to play...?

Chris,

Heres the last rounds fixtures..

ROUND 11
    MRPLOUGH ….v…. BOTTOMFEEDER
    5STARPOOL ….v…. FLUSHDRAW
    SHORTSTACK ….v…. SHOUTMAN
    GKENNY ….v…. IMPOSTER
    CONNIE147 ….v…. RUSSH
    ELSTUNTMAN ….v…. WHITEKNIGHT

Youve already been awarded the victory against Connie so if you beat White Knight before Thursday its all over.

I've to play 5starpool but by the looks of things, he's finished with the league so this will possibly be a walkover for me as will be for his round 9 and round 10 fixtures. What can you do, i've tried. I'd rather he played his fixtures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Grey_Abbey and Sumoward I have until wednesday night to play these games as I will be M.I.A for a week or so I will PM you both again now...for the 3rd time

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Grey_Abbey and Sumoward I have until wednesday night to play these games as I will be M.I.A for a week or so I will PM you both again now...for the 3rd time

Al,

These will be awarded as walkovers to you if the lads dont get in touch. We'll need to get your last match played by Thursday 20th though as this the last day of the league.

I forgot to reply to your PM last week. I'm in work and i cant open PMs in work so only seen them when i got in that night and forget about it completely. I'll send you one off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

5starpool i'm available to play most nights this week, drop me a pm when you can

White Knight I will be around tonight from 9 onwards if that suits. PM me if you want to play at an alternative time and I shall try to sort something out. I know shortstack is away reporting on the ept in prague so I'll try to get in touch with him when he gets back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Chris,

Heres the last rounds fixtures..

ROUND 11
    MRPLOUGH ….v…. BOTTOMFEEDER
    5STARPOOL ….v…. FLUSHDRAW
    SHORTSTACK ….v…. SHOUTMAN
    GKENNY ….v…. IMPOSTER
    CONNIE147 ….v…. RUSSH
    ELSTUNTMAN ….v…. WHITEKNIGHT

Youve already been awarded the victory against Connie so if you beat White Knight before Thursday its all over.

I've to play 5starpool but by the looks of things, he's finished with the league so this will possibly be a walkover for me as will be for his round 9 and round 10 fixtures. What can you do, i've tried. I'd rather he played his fixtures

tony does this mean everyone gets a walk over from DOM, even games already played, i personally think they should!!

tony does this mean everyone gets a walk over from DOM, even games already played, i personally think they should!!

Sigh.... Serie B is about to turned into a farce..

I agree with you Wes. If Dom doesnt play his last 3 matches then the defeat you suffered at his hands will be overturned and this will put you in the driving seat to win the league. I think its only fair as outlined in the rules at the beginning.

Dom get your finger out and play your games!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

a win is win baby - nah serious its a shame if he pulls out which means 3 peoples have pulled out, not much of a league really...

• Advertisement

a win is win baby - nah serious its a shame if he pulls out which means 3 peoples have pulled out, not much of a league really...

Pulling out and not bothering are 2 different things in my book Wes. Everyone that has pulled out has posted saying they cant play etc and we've known in advance. We're still just left waiting at the moment along with a couple of others from Serie C that havent bothered either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement