Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie GJP Headsup League Fixtures/Results

Options
1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Yeah I'd play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Just wondering if there's any interest in a second series of the Boards HeadsUp League? Was good craic for the community and kept people interested over the course of a few months and i think i'll run it again.

Will need to hook up with a poker site, revisit the rules and regulations and look at ways to improve it from the previous attempt so it wont be kicking off for a little time yet. Just want to get an idea and see if its worth the hassle.

Tony, I'd be up for it.

But good luck with it.

The final of the Heads up Competition still hasnt been completed (as far as I'm aware this was the last post. Booooo to Russh and White Knight :P

Might be an idea to start a new thread and I can lock this one if you want

EDIT - If you need a hand with the organising I'll help out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

KevIRL wrote: »
    Tony, I'd be up for it.

But good luck with it.

The final of the Heads up Competition still hasnt been completed (as far as I'm aware this was the last post. Booooo to Russh and White Knight :P

Might be an idea to start a new thread and I can lock this one if you want

EDIT - If you need a hand with the organising I'll help out

Yeah that Russh fella is sooooo slow ha! I'll leave this thread for today just to give some of the newer posters a chance to have a quick read through and see how it panned out last time around. I'll start a new interest list thread today/tomorrow and try and gauge numbers to see how many leagues we need.

I reckon i could do with a bit of help this time around. If we can make 4 leagues, it'd be nice if we could a "mod" for each league so they can update results, chase games etc. Your help would be welcome and last time around, Jackyback and Mellor offered aswel afair.

Cant get much done in work so i'll have a read later, summarise the rules and details and get a new thread up as soon as i can. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

KevIRL wrote: »

Chris has been busy - im ready and waiting 24/7 at 1-1 to finish it :D

I am up for the league again - gl with organising!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

Just wondering if there's any interest in a second series of the Boards HeadsUp League?

i'll play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Id probably play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

I'll play

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Chris has been busy - im ready and waiting 24/7 at 1-1 to finish it :D

I am up for the league again - gl with organising!

I thought I'd already won this...:p.....

Apologies to Marc and all...I'll get this sorted....!

Tony put in alot of work last time....This time i think he should be rewarded for his efforts by all entrants....

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

I'll play, sorry i mean i'll win:D

flushdraw has to organise it though:p

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The reigning champ will play to defend his title and crush all before him. Including that Daithio pretender to my crown.... harrumph. :)

Seriously though, Flushey you are a legend. I recommend this time you get absolutely brutal with people. Take a deposit or something to ensure people play etc. Suit yourself and make things easy on yourself. Those who want to play will be sorted from those who are messing you about up front and hopefully things will run smoother.

Talk to Mike about GJP involvement.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Looking forward to part two Tony, fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Yeah that Russh fella is sooooo slow ha! I'll leave this thread for today just to give some of the newer posters a chance to have a quick read through and see how it panned out last time around. I'll start a new interest list thread today/tomorrow and try and gauge numbers to see how many leagues we need.

I reckon i could do with a bit of help this time around. If we can make 4 leagues, it'd be nice if we could a "mod" for each league so they can update results, chase games etc. Your help would be welcome and last time around, Jackyback and Mellor offered aswel afair.

Cant get much done in work so i'll have a read later, summarise the rules and details and get a new thread up as soon as i can. Cheers

I will play and assist running Serie A if you want, is fixing/bribing results allowed as we cannot let DeVore win again.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You cant stop me. I'm The Pokernator, or something. :)

Having a lieutenant to help with each serie might be a good idea too....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

I'm in for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

New thread started...Mods you can lock this up. Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement