Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ info on doing a portfolio course

Options
  • 10-09-2007 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi there, can anyone tell me, I wish to do a course to help me create a portfolio, preferably a full time course thats starting soon. I would like to have it finished by next summer as I'd like to use it to go to college next sept to do industrial design possibly?.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Depends where you are???? There's plenty around in Dublin. Colaiste Dhulaigh in Coolock has a really good full time course, (got me into art college:) ). It covers everything from life drawing, 3d work, photography (which is excellent), graphic design, communications, paint. They have continual assessments like in proper college (get used to it!) and help you go in the direction you want.

They interview people in april, May but interview again in September (I think). You have bring art work, designs to show your interest, nothing too spectular and interview you about your plans for the future.

Advertisement