Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cancelling my three contract

• 10-09-2007 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,179 ✭✭✭✭

now that threes data add ons dont work like they used to being a customer isnt much good to me.

if i was with voda or o2 i could use blackberry connect on my mobile.

can i change my tariff to the lowest one and canncel the contract the next month or will that work, and can i do it in a store or do i need to endure customer 'service'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

You can't drop your tariff until you've had the contract 6 months and then you have to drop in stages, ie if you're on talk 400 you have to drop to talk 200 for a month and then to talk 100.

And you might have to pay off what you would have paid on your original tariff anyway. That depends on who you ask at 'customer care'. I didn't when i cancelled my contract so if one of them says that it might just be a simple matter of hanging up and calling again. Call them from a different phone and ask anonymously

Advertisement