Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Out Who Mods The Legal Forum

Options
  • 10-09-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for access to the Legal forum as I have a query but it requires a password to access it. Having looked at the HelpDesk stickies it seems I have to PM the mod for access. How do I find out who mods what section? Normally this is viewable when you look at a particular forum, but I can't do that in this case.

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

At the bottom of the forum page is a list of mods

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You can't access the sub-fora (The Courtroom and Public Gallery) but can access the main forum (Legal Discussion). The sub-fora have to do with a project of holding a mock trial that, as far as I can see, has been shelved.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ahhh Stupid me Ibid,

Many thanks for that. I always forget that and think I have to go into the sub-forums of a forum. Hey it's a monday!!!!

Advertisement