Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zippo Blu Lighter

Options
  • 10-09-2007 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a fairly quiet forum, but does anyone know if the Zippo Blu is available for sale in Ireland?

I collect Zippos and would like one of these, I think they look cool. :)

If anyone actually reads this...thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Oooh, a butane Zippo!

Looks nice. Must admit I've not seen any, though I haven't been looking out for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah, I saw a couple on eBay, an I stupidly bid for two of them, both of which I' m currently winning, with a day or so to go.

I was outbid for one yesterday too.

They look the business actually.

Hopefully I'll have one soon enough.

I had a look in that pipe/tobacco shop at the bottom of Grafton St today, and they have none.

byte

Hmm, just checked eBay there, seems all sellers are based in the US.

Noticed some aer Marlboro Limited Ed, though I can't see the difference between these and the non-Marlboro ones.

byte

Giftmaster.ie sell Zippo lighters, so I emailed them.

They replied promptly, and said they expect them in around mid to late October and will be stocking 6 models.

Hope this helps.

Might hold out and get one there myself.

Oh ok, thanks for that.

If I don't get either of these eBay auctions, I'll do the same I think.

• Advertisement
    byte

I've just found out that a boardsie is responsible or part of above website. Use promo code "boards" and get 10% discount.

I'm posting this as much for my own benefit, so when I get around to buying the Zippo BLU, I can just search for this thread, incase I forget the site :)

Jaysis, that's brilliant, thanks a lot mate.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Cool lighter, think I'll be getting one of those as well to add to my collection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Have these become available here? Haven't noticed them in any of the usual outlets in Limerick.

byte

I don't see them on Giftmaster either.

DesF, did you manage to buy yourself one, and if so, was it a good investment?

• Advertisement
Advertisement