Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland home fixtures October 2007

• 10-09-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi Gang

Just to say I got an offer from the FAI for tickets for Ireland-v-Cyprus.
    Got offered 2 tickets for the Dineen Hill 16 end. Happy enough.:)
    Alas the letter also confirmed that the German FA would be taking their full allocation for their game so no tickets would be offered for that match.:mad:
    So half happy half sad.
    Anyone else get the offer yet.

Chef

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

how much are you selling them for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

ntlbell wrote:
    how much are you selling them for?

Sorry ntlbell, but I am not selling them.
    Was just wondering if everyone else here got the same offer.
    We had a similar thread earlier in the year about tickets but I couldnt find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Everybody got offered tickets for the 4 games as a package.

I'm guessing that you didn't get offered tickets for the first two games? If so, you probably got offered tickets for the next two due to people not wanting their allocation anymore.

BaZmO* wrote:
    Everybody got offered tickets for the 4 games as a package.

I'm guessing that you didn't get offered tickets for the first two games? If so, you probably got offered tickets for the next two due to people not wanting their allocation anymore.

Hi BaZmo.

I actually did get tickets for the first 2 games, and went to both.
    But this time around I was only offered tickets for the cyprus game and none for the German game.

Just to clarify I didnt get accepted into the main membership scheme at the time but was told I would be on the waiting list.( ie any returned tickets form other associations)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

chef wrote:
    Hi BaZmo.

I actually did get tickets for the first 2 games, and went to both.
    But this time around I was only offered tickets for the cyprus game and none for the German game.

Just to clarify I didnt get accepted into the main membership scheme at the time but was told I would be on the waiting list.( ie any returned tickets form other associations)
    That's odd. We got offered tickets for all 4 games from the start. Maybe we were just higher up the waiting list for the block booking, been on it for a good while now.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote:
    That's odd. We got offered tickets for all 4 games from the start. Maybe we were just higher up the waiting list for the block booking, been on it for a good while now.

yeah BaZmo

The higher up the list you were the better off obviously.
    I did get the original letter around christmas time stating same but when I applied I was told I was too low down the list for that deal( man was I pissed off at the time), They also said I "may" get tickets if the away teams didnt take their full allocations for the games.
    Was lucky to get 2 each for each of the 2 home games last March, but this time its Cyprus only.
    Ah well. was just curious how others were doing.

Advertisement