Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London footy tickets

• 10-09-2007 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you know where I can get tickets for either of theses premiership matches? I'm in London on Saturday 29th September and would like to catch a match..

Chelsea v Fulham
    West Ham United v Arsenal

Thanks,
    Jeff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

pray for a miracle I think is your best bet. You could try ticketmaster, but to be honest, you are picking some of the biggest London derbys there.

There are a number of touts around Stamford Bridge, try hanging around the tube station exit (but pretend you are waiting for someone otherwise you'll get moved on) and you may get someone try and flog you tickets. You will have little or no chance of getting two together though and you will probably pay over £100 for the privilage and run the risk of getting ripped off/arrested:rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the Bolyen Ground (Upton Part or whatever they call it these days) but it's not the sort of place you really want to hang around on the off chance of getting in to the ground.

You have a massive choice of games in London so you should get to a match if you really want to and don't mind watching a championship side. Your best bet may be find somewhere near to where you are staying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Hallelujah, you have very little chance of getting tickets to the Fulham game. That and Spurs are Chelsea's two biggest games/derby's of the season from a fan prospective. Currently they are only offering Fulham tickets to the season ticket holders.

If there are any left I'm a club member so I could be able to get you two next monday but thats an extremely long shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

iregk wrote:
    Hallelujah, you have very little chance of getting tickets to the Fulham game. That and Spurs are Chelsea's two biggest games/derby's of the season from a fan prospective. Currently they are only offering Fulham tickets to the season ticket holders.

If there are any left I'm a club member so I could be able to get you two next monday but thats an extremely long shot!

I hear you iregk, there had to be 2 London derbies on that weekend didn't there *sigh*

I would be very grateful if you could try and get me some tickets.. Love to go to a game, havent been in ages..

Thanks for the replies everyone.

any news iregk?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You should post Here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

hallelujah wrote:
    any news iregk?

Sorry mate I was looking for the thread where I said I'd check. Went to the box office in the bridge last friday and the fulham game was completely sold out.

Sorry.

iregk wrote:
    Sorry mate I was looking for the thread where I said I'd check. Went to the box office in the bridge last friday and the fulham game was completely sold out.

Sorry.

No bother man. If last night is anything to go by, maybe its for the best! Thanks for having a look for me.

Advertisement