Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homebuyhomesell.ie

Options
  • 10-09-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any experience of using these guys and how did they find their services? Would be using them for a dublin transaction and they seem to be alot cheaper.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Hi, i used them in march to buy my house and the nominated solicitor was based in bray, she was a little bit ditzy at times but altogther it cos about 1700 which was a good price as were looking to sell now and legal fees will cost us about 10k id say!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Just had a look at their website 1200 Yo yos including VAT...that's an amzing deal!!! :D I'd be interested also in hearing from anyone else who've used this crowd. I'm looking at buying a house for 500K and selling my own for 440K....well over 10K in legal fees normally. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

I used the firm in the link below recently, they charged 999+VAT and a bit of outlay, overall it came to approx 1400. I would have no qualms about recommending them to anyone.
    http://www.moransolicitors.ie/

Was it because you were a FTB you got the discounted flat rate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Was it because you were a FTB you got the discounted flat rate?
    No, Moran's have a flat rate of 999 for all conveyancing transactions (afaik anyway), I actually used them for selling, not buying.

• Advertisement

oh right...i'll be buying and selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Thanks for the replies folks, anyone had any other experiences with them?

BrightKane...didn't mean to hijack the ould thread there...apologies:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

u werent at all mate, no worries

Advertisement