Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free stuff at NUIM!

• 10-09-2007 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

ok i love a freebie, is it true d snooker hall, gym, astro turf and swimming pool are all free use for students!? i need stuff badly 2 make my boring life a lil more interesting!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

We have astro?!?!

Yes, as far as I know they are all free, you'll have to join the snooker society to use the hall though, you get a nifty swipe card too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Holsten wrote:
    Yes, as far as I know they are all free, you'll have to join the snooker society to use the hall though, you get a nifty swipe card too!
    Really?Well that kinda sucks.I mean i'm a REALLY casual player.....and so i'd never actually bother to join the snooker club.But I want to play on occasion dammit!!Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

It isn't really that much of a bother... go over to their table on societies day, give them two euro and you get your card.

Done and done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Shaner-B wrote:
    ok i love a freebie, is it true d snooker hall, gym, astro turf and swimming pool are all free use for students!? i need stuff badly 2 make my boring life a lil more interesting!!
    Gym - They scan your student card or if you dont have it you have to sign in but yes its free.
    Astro - Yup
    Swimming Pool - AFAIK Yes but its about 100 years old and its smaller then a kids pool.
    Holsten wrote:
    We have astro?!?!
    Yup I spent half of 1st year on it, tho not all good times! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

You still have to pay for snooker. It's about €2 to sign up and €1 for 15 minutes on the table

• Advertisement
Advertisement