Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halting site - Gracedieu?

• 10-09-2007 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard the rumor that a purpose built halting site is going to be built up behind the new apartments in Woodbrook, which is beside Mount Suir in Gracedieu? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

that'll increase the value of the area!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I heard that rumor when I went to look at woodbrook. The estate agent nearly fainted 'cause I had said it so loudly. He basically said yeah there was a proposal gone in but that it would be further down nearer the Old Kilmeaden Rd. Roundabout. There's a proposal to move the Stephen's St. Della Salle up there as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

trishw78 wrote:
    I heard that rumor when I went to look at woodbrook. The estate agent nearly fainted 'cause I had said it so loudly. He basically said yeah there was a proposal gone in but that it would be further down nearer the Old Kilmeaden Rd. Roundabout. There's a proposal to move the Stephen's St. Della Salle up there as well.

It isn't a rumour Trish. Take a trip up and look at the new Corpo estate at the lower end of the road. You will see four bungalows next to this estate. This is what the Corpo have termed a 'social housing development'.

UTDO7 - check this for yourself if considering buying.;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm sure all the new houses in that area will now sell like cakes that are very warm....hmm perhaps hot cakes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Cabaal wrote:
    I'm sure all the new houses in that area will now sell like cakes that are very warm....hmm perhaps hot cakes?

too true. Two City Council estates.....and a Halting Site (sorry - social housing scheme) next to one of them................

• Advertisement
Advertisement