Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

angle eyes lights??

Options
  • 10-09-2007 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

thinking of getting a pair for my mk4 golf.. ho much would i pay for a pair? also does anyone know would they be brighter than the stock ones in my car???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I had the very first type of Angel Eyes on my Civic years back.
    The design may have progressed by now but I had to revert to Type-R Headlights as I couldn't see past 2 feet when I went outside of Dublin.

Best check those out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

You'd get a cheap enough set on ebay, I had them on my corsa a couple of years back and the light outta them was crap!!..the look good with the halos lit up but the light output from the beams was awful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Yeah, you'll really need to add two spots to your car to compensate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

layke wrote:
    Yeah, you'll really need to add two spots to your car to compensate.

anyone know of good spots to get for a mk4 golf i dont want to get ones that u have to srew into the bumper i would rather get ones that fit inot the bottom grill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Get oem fogs from the scrappy, uprate the bulbs and your sorted, or just dont get the halos :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 JohnG2176

i used to have angel eyes on my old car, couldn't pass the nct with them, adjustment wasn't the best, i'd steer clear if i were you, they're just a waste of about 200 quid, better off getting a bulb upgrade as opposed to the angel eyes imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

JohnG2176 wrote:
    i used to have angel eyes on my old car, couldn't pass the nct with them, adjustment wasn't the best, i'd steer clear if i were you, they're just a waste of about 200 quid, better off getting a bulb upgrade as opposed to the angel eyes imo.

Shoulda just whipped them off for the NCT, only takes about 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

JohnG2176 wrote:

anyone know good bulbs to get instead?? iv spotted front fogs of a golf mk4 on ebay for 75 euro thinkin of gettin them now instead of the angel eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

I still wouldnt count out the angel eyes, my friend jus put a pair on hi sfocus and they look really well! Just keep the standard lights for the NCT.

Advertisement