Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera Bags

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I'm heading away next month and am trying to sort a new bag for camera gear that will also do books and other accessories that you'd have in a carry on.

I've currently got a small canon bag that kills my shoulder if I wear it for too long, so looking for something comfortable as well.

this looks pretty ideal, can anyone recommend them?

Or anything else really. I'll be bringing a 450D and a few smallish lenses.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Which lowe bags would have sufficient space for say books, a tshirt and other daily stuff along with the camera?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The one I have have various compartments that you can rearrange with Velcro tabs to hold your gear. You should be able to make space. Have a look before you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

had a slingshot and sold it. Just didn't suit me when it was full it got a bit uncomfortable (but I have a weak back :()

Thanks!

Some of the fast packs look like they might do the trick, as would the Primus one. Good prices on Amazon UK too actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,614 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

fastpack 350 is the bomb, can fit all camera gear and also backpack for filters etc and also other items e.g,. food and laptop if you really want to bring it.

Fastpack 350 looks great for travelling, what size is it? Would it fit the carry on baggage requirements (in terms of size?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

I use the Nova 200AW here
    http://products.lowepro.com/product/Nova-200%20AW,2107.htm

Has plenty of room!

• Advertisement
Advertisement