Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bus route

Options
  • 10-09-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Whats the best bus route from O'Connell St to Aungier St?
    I know the 16 goes there, but I wouldn't be sure when to get off. lol.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

The 16, 16A,19,19A and 122 all stop right outside Anguier St. Just ask the bus driver to tell you where to get off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Walk. It will take you 10 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

Walk. It will take you 10 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 x_tinks

Thanks a million.
    And I would walk, but I honestly am not too sure whereabouts it is.
    Once I know where to go, then I'll walk.
    Thanks all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

I was only kidding lol, the best buses are probably 16/16A, you'll usually see a load of students walking up georges st to college anyway. I can't talk sure I get the bus 3 stops from 1 end of georges st to kevin st. :-s

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

If you walk from the spire towards Grafton street and go up to the top of Grafton street. Then as you're looking at the St.Stephens Green shopping centre, walk along the path to the left of it, along side the luas line. Walk until you get to the cross roads at the corner of St.Stephens green and turn right. Walk to the next set of major cross roads and if you look the the right, the place with the bunch of students standing outside it smoking should be DIT Aungier St.

P.S Walk. It will take you 10 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

Just follow the students, there'll be tonnes around cos there's a DBS campus on Aungier street as well.

Advertisement