Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy problem

Options
  • 10-09-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

It would be much appreciated if someone could work this out for me, Ive tryed nearly half an hour but still no luck.

well its part of an accumlated fund where I have to find the loan interest due and I know the answer is 300.well here is the info that is needed Repayment of 12,000 loan on 31/12/2004 together with 1 and 1 quarter years interest.The amount payed was 13500, I think the beginning of it is 13500-12000=1500 but I dunno where to go from there.Once again It would b appreciated if someone could get the answer and show hows its done.:D

Annoying the head off me now lol.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tuffinho_LFC

Anyone pleaseeee.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

1500 is total interest but 4/5's of it is relievent to the previous year so that only leaves 1/5 on the current year so thatsw hy its only 300 if ya get me as 12oo would be recorded on the previous years

Advertisement