Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Checking on my test application

Options
  • 10-09-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

I seem to have lost my confirmation number that I received in the post when I applyed for my test 6 months ago. :o I feel I am ready to sit the test now but don't know how to go about checking up on my application. Does anyone know how to go about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,990 ✭✭✭✭Stark

/clicks on "Post 'Ring Them' response" macro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I'v tried emailing them and they never answer the phone. What now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Feachan

Tuxy.

Sorry to hear you are having problems-try ringing the new RSA number. Its 096-25000 and ask for Secretariat.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

update
    Feachan, thanks for that number.The first few time I got through to people who promised to call me back but never did. This wasted a few weeks. But finaly last week I got through to a very helpful woman who was able to switch me to a different centre so I should have a text before xmas. :)

Advertisement