Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcvp

Options
  • 10-09-2007 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

The SLOs......the link to other leaving cert subjects.......particularly with the enterprise questions.....what are ye saying? I dont do business so.....technically do I have a link?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

not exactly clear are ye?

i dropped this waste of time today. studying in school will be a much better option

• Registered Users Posts: 23 1978

Sorry if I wasnt clear sligo! What I am trying to say is if you look down thru the SLOs there is always a question on how to link the learning of this unit...eg lets say enterprise education....to a lc subject you are studying.

The link always appears to be business...except I dont do business, so what link can I use?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

I can't remember the links TBH, Accountency is in there somewhere...I was just told I qualified :rolleyes:

Advertisement