Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Country or County First?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Neither. Both are pointless boundries.

I'm not saying it's wrong but i, myself cannot understand that line of thinking. I think they are very important boundries.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Where is a Zen Buddhist to discuss identity when you need one?

I suppose I associate myself with Ireland mostly. The Dublin stuff is a recent phenomenon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Neither. Both are pointless boundries.

I agree... Just more dumb reasons to cause division between people..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

That's so deep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Anyone who voted county is a communist and should be exiled to Russia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Probably say irish but not really considereed it because of my birthplace and accent but both parents are paddy I have ginger hair for **** sake how more Irish could I be:rolleyes:
    But anyway would not say county because Carlow is not Famous for really anything and plus I live in the rural part:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Binomate wrote:
    I try and keep it South Side. I don't talk to anyone who isn't from South Dublin, so I'm sure as hell not going to associate myself with them.

Yeah it's probably best to avoid those who are better than you.

Personally I'd regard myself as Irish first and foremost and a Dub second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Jesus.... the best county in the world or the best country in the world, well Cavan is like its own country so I suppose... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Agreed! Not to mention, also have different political agendas (or lack of).

Advertisement