Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breedind

Options
  • 10-09-2007 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

does anyone know anything about breeding?:confused:
    I have two huskies both hip scored and my bitch is nearly three and I have waited so she is old enough and got her hip and eye tested. Now my boy is showing no signs of interest. she is ready and is pushin her bum in his face and he takes a sniff and walks away. could he be gay????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

andrawolf wrote:
    ... she is ready and is pushin her bum in his face and he takes a sniff and walks away. could he be gay????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You know, that happens among humans too! :D Only because a boy doesn't fancy you doesn't mean he is gay!

My spayed female wasn't even interested while she was unspayed and in heat. But she still loves to rabbit on onto other females - and male human legs. Rather funny really. Not for the other females or the human males though.

I don't really know anything about breeding but as far as I know it doesn't work just that simple. Even the experts have to help the breeding along. Hormones are unpredictable, even among animals ...

Advertisement