Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junior Cert Results Sheet :S:S ¬

• 10-09-2007 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I was wondering, if anyone knows , Is the principal allowed to open your JC results before you do ?? Because he does in my school, I thought that was illegal :eek:

All feedback great:)

Barry.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I don't know anything about the law, but I believe that's what happens in every school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

The SEC sends 2 copies of the results - one for you and the other for the school. So yes they do know the results before you do(or, at least they should). Good luck 2 everyone, but I have this warning to ye,believe me nobody will care how you got on in even a weeks time, not even you.

Time to move one to the next big project be it the Leaving Cert, Leaving Cert Applied etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

E92 wrote:
    The SEC sends 2 copies of the results - one for you and the other for the school. So yes they do know the results before you do(or, at least they should). Good luck 2 everyone, but I have this warning to ye,believe me nobody will care how you got on in even a weeks time, not even you.

Time to move one to the next big project be it the Leaving Cert, Leaving Cert Applied etc.

yup, hence why the principal may say congratulations or something if you did really well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waheyyy

our principal is going to know them at 8 30....we have to wait until 3 30!!! what a disaster.!. talk about cruel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Yeah I got a letter today saying our results "will be reviewed by staff from 09h30 and distributed to students between 12h30 and 13h00"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

It's your school that puts them in individual envelopes. IIRC, mine had my year head's (very distinctive) handwriting on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

yeh, realised that too, the different schools have different size envolopes or labels

Advertisement