Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

red lights of doom.... AGAIN!

• 10-09-2007 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭

Im kinda pissed. Bought the 360 last year and before christmas it packed in with the 3 red lights of doom. Sent it back to MS, they fixed it and sent it back to me. Was playing oblivion two days ago and got the red lights again. This is rediculous. The console is going back to MS now. If it happens again in the next few months I'm going to get onto MS and demand my money back.
    Anybody else have to send theirs back more than once ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lots of people sent them back more than once!! If I remember rightly the recond on Boards from the same user is about 9 times!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yep. I sent it back twice, but the second time I demanded to speak to a supervisor in MS. Got a free game out of it. I suggest you do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

I rang them back. the rep i spoke with was much more helpful. He said that he would give me either a free game, wireless controller, or headset to compensate me for the trouble.
    Ive gone with the second controller. That said.. if i have any more problems with this xbox... im going to exercise my consumer rights and demand my money back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd suggest reading up on your rights as Microsoft do not have to give you a refund as you did not buy it from them.

Advertisement