Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats a good RPG

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If he's just starting out on RPG's, the FF definitely isn't where to begin. Something lighter, and more action orientated would be a good middle-ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The Fallout Collection featuring Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics is just €7.99 in HMV at the moment and it's also in the 3 for €15 range.

I got it and The Longest Journey and X2 there yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Dcully wrote:
    So rubbish tbh,, dont waste your cash on it.

What's wrong with it? Thought it was unreal. I'm on pS3 though, not much like that on PS3 these days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The Fallout Collection featuring Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics is just €7.99 in HMV at the moment and it's also in the 3 for €15 range.

Ive heard only good things about Fallout and 7 99 is a fine price.
    May pop in to His Master's Voice today. Cheers for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

dont bother with final fantasy 7. its ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Dcully wrote:
    So rubbish tbh,, dont waste your cash on it.

I loved morrowind, would I like oblivion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

I got it and The Longest Journey and X2 there yesterday.

LIES! Took an extended lunch to pick them up in HMV on Grafton St, and not a peep! And I was still late back! Just as well I'm the boss...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The Fallout Collection is in GAME aswell, 15 bones I think it is (the robbing bastids ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

The Fallout Collection is in GAME aswell, 15 bones I think it is (the robbing bastids ;))

Not the Dawson St. one. I be cursed I tells ye! Reminds me of the time I bought Bioshock and then received the Collectors Edition, which I thought I had cancelled, in the post two days later.

Advertisement