Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Property Pin

Options
  • 11-09-2007 12:08am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. I occasionally check up on the Property Pin forum but I see that's it's been shut down. Does anyone know when it will be back up? It was an excellent resource for people interested in the housing market and the downward direction it's been taking of late.

I hope it's not a conspiracy of VIs and the mods of AAM behind this? Please, we want the Property Pin back soon!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

People are talking to people. Hopefully service will be resumed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I still can't reach PP from work proxy, IP given in other thread as 82.195.149.26 redirects to politics.ie!
    Using 13.210.112.44 which pings PP instead in hosts, no joy there either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

JupiterKid wrote:

I hope it's not a conspiracy of VIs and the mods of AAM behind this? Please, we want the Property Pin back soon!:(

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Yeah just tried to access it there, anyone know whay its closed down :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

There is more info at IPW

http://www.irishpropertywatch.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭giardiniera

hi can anyone help. i tried registering with the property pin (over a week ago) and havent recieved a verification email to activate my log in.
    Can anyone let me know how long this normally takes.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

It is usually a pretty quick turn around. Drop them an email and they may take a look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I got my verification emails right away, but it wouldn't ever activate for me. Turns out it was my work firewall or something like that. I registered from home and it was ok.

Try clicking the forgot my password link, see if that gets you anywhere.

ok thanks i'll try both of them now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

hi can anyone help. i tried registering with the property pin (over a week ago) and havent recieved a verification email to activate my log in.
    Can anyone let me know how long this normally takes.
    thanks.
    Hi,

When I registered I got the immediate automatic email but no activation email. My account was actually activated though. Perhaps just try logging in?

i did try just logging in it doesnt work when i ask it to send me out a new password it says the email address isnt the same as the one the name is linked to even tho i got and email confirming my user name and password.
    i did register under a different user and when i clicked the forgetten password option it sent out a new one and that user name is able to log in.
    thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

The Pin had some technical trouble about a week ago and had to move the site from one host to another. Your application probably got lost in all the confusion...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

just turned into politics.ie ???

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hobo Sapiens

horgan_p wrote: »
    just turned into politics.ie ???

weird! Hijacked?

Ah, it's just a move to a new server. Still, what's with the politics.ie link?

"The site is currently in the process of being moved to the new server. It will take up to 1 day for the changes to be propagated through the internet. Post here if you encounter problems.

If your looking at the old server you will see Politics.ie. During the change over you might see the IP address of the server instead of the URL, this will correct itself within a day."

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

its on the way back

do a search on the politics.ie site and it'll direct back to the pin boards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Try this until the DNS name propagates - http://67.18.114.146/

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

the guy from politics.ie was helping out with the move which was why it appeared to be politics.ie for a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭KingKenny7

So it wasnt irelands worst hosting company(H365) who were at fault

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

KingKenny7 wrote: »
    So it wasnt irelands worst hosting company(H365) who were at fault

no it wouldn't have been Irelands worst hosting company (Blacknight :D ) at fault

• Advertisement
Advertisement