Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lapellos google ads on front page

Options
  • 11-09-2007 12:28am
    Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I am seeing nothing but ads for jobs in lapellos in the google ads tonight.

Is this new? Is it ok? A fine establishment and all as it is should we be letting them look for boardies as dancers? I'll have to stop going if they start getting nerds in as dancers [shudders]
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

copacetic wrote:
    Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I am seeing nothing but ads for jobs in lapellos in the google ads tonight.

Is this new? Is it ok? A fine establishment and all as it is should we be letting them look for boardies as dancers? I'll have to stop going if they start getting nerds in as dancers [shudders]
    I don't know.
    Go through the KYN pics. Some of them wimmens are hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

what have you been searching google for?!?!?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

tbh wrote:
    what have you been searching google for?!?!?

i wish! but these ads are based on page content rather than searches anyway.

it seems to be random, comes up on front page with usual b2b ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Maybe we can get some sort of deal if we for a boards beers there:cool:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

sounds like a plan, but they seemed to stop about a day after I posted this thread?

• Advertisement
Advertisement