Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Charge ?

Options
  • 11-09-2007 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

You might have a simple explanation for me !!

I was charged 2 gbp twice on my Visa on Monday. It comes up as THFC Ticket and Membership. Any idea what this could be for ? The last transaction I made with the club was for the Arsenal game and that payment already registered ?

I know its only 2 pound, but just curious !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

How many tickets have you bought this season?

Possibly you've bought two sets of two and they never charged you your booking fee in the original transaction? They charge £1 per ticket.

Alternatively, you've two memberships and they originally charged you for UK memberships rather than the Rest Of World charge (£2 more per membership)?

Other than that I'm stumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just got reply below, we'll keep you Ronan.

Thank you for your email. This charge is for the European postage on your two memberships which was not charged when your Memberships were processed originally.

Regards

Advertisement