Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Request] iPod shuffle or nano in Limerick

• 11-09-2007 10:31am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Anybody know of somewhere that have a good deal on the iPod shufle (the newer version that is like a belt clip) or a nano? Cheapest I have found is 70 in Argos.

Thanks,
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭latchiko

I noticed a sign at the till in HMV on Cruises Street announcing discounted prices for iPods, but I can't remember what they were. Might be worth your while having a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

all of the old models ahve been discontnued since last week so oyu should expect to see some discounts on em.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just saw a 4GB nano for 130, down from 210! Seems like a great deal! I really only want it for listening to stuff at the gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just remember the new model is only 149(4GB).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

If you're just looking for a basic player then you might consider the Creative Zen Stone. 1gb, much like the shuffle but only €40, or 2gb with fm radio for €70 in Xtravision.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/mp3/review/2007/05/25/Creative-Zen-Stone-1GB

Of course if you're set on getting an iPod then ignore that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement