Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

right colours with this dress?

• 11-09-2007 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

This dress came with a white shawl, i got white shoes to go with it..
    Do you think that they will match ok? The dress has a white underneath that you can see at the ends....
    And would a white bag go too?
    wedding is on friday!!

Purple dress.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yeh a white bag would be nice. I always try and match my bag to my shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i know i prob should have gone with gold shoes...but like i dont think i would wear gold shoes again....so i wouldnt spend money on them like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I think lime green and purple also go well together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Where did you get that dress Femmy? I'm on the lookout for a dress to wear to a wedding too, and I like that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Stargal wrote:
    Where did you get that dress Femmy? I'm on the lookout for a dress to wear to a wedding too, and I like that one.

i got it from ebay....
    http://stores.ebay.ie/May-Eighteen-Collection
    Alot of her dresses look crap, i also have these dresses from her collection:

Attachment not found.Grey dress.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Dress is Gorgeous!!
    yeah wwhite shoes....cant go wrong!

The Grey one is gorgeous too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I dunno about the white. Too much white against that bark purple might not look the best (hard to say without seeing it). Personally, I'd go for dark metallics (lead-silver or bronze-gold). As a previous poster suggested, a lime shade of green also looks quite well against purple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

dudara wrote:
    I dunno about the white. Too much white against that bark purple might not look the best (hard to say without seeing it). Personally, I'd go for dark metallics (lead-silver or bronze-gold). As a previous poster suggested, a lime shade of green also looks quite well against purple.

Yeah, a dark gold would match nicely and if it's fairly dark ie bronze rather than bright and metallic, then you might wear it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Id say you might be hard pressed to find a nice white bag. They tend to be very plastic and cheap looking... a metallic would be ideal but that really depends on the type of white involved in the shawl and shoes.

Is it a bright crisp white or an off white (heading towards but not quite cream)?If its and off white then you could try a very pale gold bag...

Also are your shoes sandals? If so you've more chance of getting away with with a different coloured bag

Advertisement