Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for agp mobo, preferably socket 939

Options
  • 11-09-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been searching venders for a agp socket 939 motherboard to no avail. Don't want to pay too much as 1/ it's old tech, and 2/ not 100% sure that it was the motherboard at fault in the first place though I'm nearly sure it is.

I'm building a new system but my old one has got some pretty decent specs (x800xt pe, corsair xms etc) that would be a shame to just sit there unused.

Besides as my new machine will be primarily for gaming, photoshop and java development I'd like to have a working second machine with half way decent specs for a minimum of cost for general day to day use.

So, dos anyone have an old board they'd like to give to a new home, I'll pay (a little ;) ), or know of somewhere I can get my hands on one? I'm watching a few on ebay, just thought I'd ask here first.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I have a abit s939 agp motherboard at home. Ill have a check tonight for exact model and make for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

that's excellent Anti, cheers for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

No hassle :)

hey Anti, got my machine working (again!). Any word on that board?

cheers mate

okay, been a while, but still looking for a socket 939 agp board. if anyone has one lying around would be more to take it off them.

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement